MT/R - life expectancy

what is the reasonable life expectancy of MT/Rs driven reasonably and rotated on schedule? thanks,

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

On my 05 rubicon, I had the stock tires which were MT/R's. I ended up lifting and going to 33 baja claws. When I sold the MT/R's on ebay, they probably had 1/4" of tread left and 12,000 miles on them.

Reply to
ULB

My 05 rubicon has about 33500 highway and around town miles on it. The original tires are about worn out, and mine have the alternate lug wear problem as well - but only on the front.

Montana

On my 05 rubicon, I had the stock tires which were MT/R's. I ended up lifting and going to 33 baja claws. When I sold the MT/R's on ebay, they probably had 1/4" of tread left and 12,000 miles on them.

Reply to
Charlie Dellacona