my jeep is not so rough

I always thought that my old jeep needed a little work, but seeing this one and knowing that it is in ***Awesome Condition*** (the stars emphasized the condition I am sure). I now know that my jeep is somewhere above "awesome" and I probably don't need to clean it up any more to get top dollar out of it.

Made me laugh at least

-doors that don't match up to the hinges

-cluch (sp) release bearing is going bad and growls (says the guy who is not underneath with the clean hands)

-steering shimmies

-or a new gearbox

-little work to make road legal

Reply to
Rusted

My favorite AWESOME part is the AWESOME welding job on the driver's rocker. AWESOME! Looks like someone just bought their first welder and never even read a BOOK on welding. AWESOME. Not even grinding it down or painting over it makes it real MANLY too. ;)

I got a laugh too! Heck, my 67 Jeepster only has a little rust in the quarters in front of the wheel wells about the size of a soup can lid and a little wrinkle on one fender smaller than the palm of your hand. It belongs in a freakin' museum compared to that AWESOME Jeep! LOL

Cheers, - JJ

Reply to
Keep YerSpam