Need help with fuse layout or Radio/Antenna

Can anyone give me the list/layout for fuses on a '95 Jeep Grand Cherokee? I've misplaced my owners manual....and need this. In one weeks time antenna quit functioning(although it does go up on starting the Jeep),cigarette lighter quit working and I also have lost date and time display several times,which was the first thing I noticed. Went through a car wash with antenna down(coincidence?),then radio/antenna quit working a day or two later.Just trying to give all info in case somebody has a clue whats wrong.

May be fuses,may not be....but I thought I'd try them first.

I miss my radio most of all!

Thanks for any help! Mtn-girl /Lori

Reply to
Lori S

My first thought when you have things that work now and then is that it is not a fuse. When a fuse blows, it's gone. Nothing on that circuit will work again until you replace the fuse. Something may be loose.

Dick

Reply to
Dick

Can anyone give me the list/layout for fuses on a '95 Jeep Grand Cherokee? I've misplaced my owners manual....and need this. In one weeks time antenna quit functioning(although it does go up on starting the Jeep),cigarette lighter quit working and I also have lost date and time display several times,which was the first thing I noticed. Went through a car wash with antenna down(coincidence?),then radio/antenna quit working a day or two later.Just trying to give all info in case somebody has a clue whats wrong.

May be fuses,may not be....but I thought I'd try them first.

I miss my radio most of all!

Thanks for any help! Mtn-girl /Lori

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III