need new pitman arm?

Hello Folks,

I recently installed a 3.5" BDS kit on my 93 Wrangler and wonder if I really need the new pitman arm that came with the kit. According to previous postings, an ideal setup is when the drag link and track bar are as parallel as possible. With the stock pitman arm the drag link and track bar looks perfectly parallel right now. I was going to install the new pitman arm but after breaking 2 pullers trying to get the old one off I'm wondering if its really neccessary. After 400 miles I don't feel any more or less bump steer.

Thanks for any insights.

Btw. What speedo gear do I need to fix the speedometer & odometer with

32" tires?
Reply to
mslug

No bump-steer? Leave it off. td