New door skins - dumb question

Okay, I can finally afford to order my new soft top, since the duct tape ain't workin' anymore.

Stupid question of the evening, before I place my order - how do the new door skins get installed for Jeeps with half doors? Will the instructions with a Bestop be included (I hope!!)?

Tirya

Reply to
Tirya

You remove the old fabric from the frames by cutting the stitching. The new skins are fastened with hook and loop fasteners (Velcro). Instructions come with the skins.

Reply to
Davenport

Yes instructions will be included.

Reply to