New Hummer H3

The new smaller Hummer looks alot like a Jeep. See today's NY Times if you want a peek.

Glen

Reply to
Glen Bu

If DC doesn't build a mid-size 5-door Jeep with the Rubicon package (4:1 tcase, Dana 44s, air lockers, etc), GM is gonna wipe up with this thing.

Steve

Glen Bu wrote:

Reply to
Steve

... looks like just another SUV...

Scotty

*** No animals were harmed during the production of this reply ***
Reply to
Scotty

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hummers don't matter, the tie rods will blow the second they get offroad... Nick

Reply to
Nick

nasty,nasty.

Reply to
Dave Milne

An H2TJ! Man! I was all excited, but this is all I found for my TJ:

JimG

Hell, they already designed it:

Why they ever built the Liberty when they already had this on file is beyond me.

Reply to
Reactor

Do it have solid axels or independant suspension?

Are 33's standard/typical?

How do the trany system compare to:

-Selectrac?

-Quadrive?

How do the lockers compare to the Jeep lsd?

Why does it only pull 4500 lbs instead of 5000?

Reply to
John Welch

It's missing one cylinder?

-Fred W