New Jeep Purchace HELP!!!!!!!!!

I hvae recently purchased a 1983 CJ7 from a individual. He has done many modifications and now I am having a hard time contacting him with some questions. I am hoping someone out there in cyber space can help. He (or someone) has replaced the stock engine with an engine from a

1979 Wagaoneer. It is a 360. The 360 is connected to a T-18 tranny and a dana 200. Is this tranny and transfer case stock for the 360??? Also I am having a hard time finding a TORQUE ARM for the T-18 any suggestions? Any comments anyone could give will be appreciated. Thanks!
Reply to
rousch6

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III