New Radiator

Hey group, I am in the market for a new radiator for my 99 tj. I have ordered for another vehicle from radiator.com and I had no complaints, but does anyone know where I can find one cheaper. ($200) I also wanted to know if a the three core upgrade would be much thicker? I have an electric fan and the motor on it is really close to the pulley where the stock one mounted. TIA Dan

Reply to
Dan

I just installed a three core from "Radiator Hot Line" , (800) 732-4286, on my 97 TJ. I replaced a two core and I believe they are the same thickness. I paid about $160, but their pricing is all over the place (price matching etc.). They take the order over the phone and deliver through local dealers. They may also have a website.

I think the quality was far better that the OEM, with its plastic top and bottom.

Phil G.

Reply to
Phil G.