New Radiator $$

Ok, no wonder my CJ7's 2 core can't keep up....

I have a stock fixed 4 blade fan and stock it didn't come with a shroud.

We get 110+ F deg days with 100% humidity here. I have even had to let the Cherokee stop and cool with the hood open after using 4 low all morning.

Yours has 2 fans and a shroud 'and' still can cut it!

Mike

Mike Romain

Summer, WTF is that?

Some interesting cooling mods:

Steve

Mike Roma> Ok, no wonder my CJ7's 2 core can't keep up....

Reply to
Steve

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III