O.T. meteor

Too funny had to share

FrankW

The below site will crash Netscape, it must be for microcrap users only.

Mike

FrankW wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Or you just need to upgrade beyond 4.79 :) Firefox handles it fine as did 7.1.

Brandonb

Mike Roma> The below site will crash Netscape, it must be for microcrap users only. >

Reply to
Brandonb

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Works in Netscape for me ...

- JJ

Reply to
Keep YerSpam

works in firefox 1.5b1 :)

Reply to
DougW

So you use one that is shown in that picture (4.78 according you your headers)? Seems kinda hypocritical doesn't it?

I also use Firefox/Thunderbird at home where I've got Spybot S&D and Ad-Aware SE and update and run them occasionally just to see if anything does appear, but invariably nothing does. Sure they're not perfect as recent news has reported, but I kep them updated and there are still far less security problems on a whole than IE. It also helps to keep the security and privacy settings in check and not set to "wide-open-so-all-the-baddies-on-the-Internet-can-rape-me". But of course, that goes for any browser you use on any platform. Some are just more susceptible than others, sometimes by a large margin.

Brandonb

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote:

Reply to
Brandonb

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Neither does Lynx, but I don't see many people still using that archaic browser. I used to use 4.78..... about 3-4 years ago.

Brandonb

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote:

Reply to
Brandonb

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

...but do you really want AOL instant messaging (installs by default with 4.7x.) I've been a Moz fan for nearly since there was Mozilla. We use 4.5x then

4.7x for email at work (~50 workstati> Try 4.78:
What> it doesn't download you d>
Reply to
Clay

I have AdAware and SpyBot. The one will catch things the other misses

Reply to
Billy Ray

If microcrap will handle it but Netscape will not, what does that say about Netscape??

Reply to
mac

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

wkearney99

Looks kewl, to bad it's faked. They did a fairly nice job though

Reply to
Billy Ray

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III