O2 simulator

I'm looking for a downstream O2 simulator wiring diagram that will work on an 2000 TJ (4.0, 5 spd, manual). They go for about 20$ US on ebay so I figure I should be able to build one for quite a bit less. Anybody got a diagram? The 220$ plus tax CDN they want for the actual sensor is a little on the pricey side for what it does.

Thanx in advance for any help

Reply to
Hooligan

Hooligan did pass the time by typing:

It's more than just a dummy load (so to speak)

While the theory is sound I've never built it orused it.

Reply to
DougW

Thanx... Got that one. I was really looking to see if anybody had a "real world" one. I also have this one:

I just figured there would be more info on something like this...

Thanx Again Warren

Reply to
Hooligan