OEM and Bestop parts compatability

Is the stuff from Bestop compatible with the OEM Jeep top? I'd like to get new tinted windows for my OEM top. Do they all interchange or is only the Supertop or only the R-A-T parts fit? Or will I need to skip Bestop and buy from the Jeep dealer if i'm not replacing the whole top?

Shawn

Reply to
Endo

Well, Bestop and OEM are the same meaning Bestop makes the soft top and windows for Jeep. Bestop tinted windows are available on most Jeep aftermarket web sites and I thought most indicated compatibility. Check out

and then purchase
to protect them for a long time. Ihave a Window Roll and love it. Andy

Reply to
Andy