Off Topic. Thanks to the Veterans.

Thanks Veteran:

God Bless America, ßill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Any time, Bill.

Eric Bailey, 2d Lt, USAF

Reply to
Eric

You're welcome. I'm glad to have helped.

Thanks to all of the vets both before and after me, not to mention those that served along side.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

It was an honor to have served. I appreciate your comment.

Steve Moline Major, USMC (Ret.)

'95 GC (also just turned 10!)

Reply to
Steve Moline

Thanks to all who have served and sacrificed!!!

Daren McMorris Sgt, USAR, Persian Gulf Desert Storm

Reply to
DMcMorris

Thank you all. I am eternally grateful.

Reply to
twaldron

Bill, a WWII vet friend of mine from the 10th Armored Division was telling me that The Caissons Go Rolling Along song was his divisional song. Did different divisions of the US Army have their own song?

Wblane

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Here you go Bill. Pass this around to all those who love immigrants

nvrpc