"Oh Canada..."

Someone here is from the Great White North, eh?

A friend said something about there being no such thing as a Canadian "Wrangler", as the name "Wrangler" is copyrighted by another company??

Was he pullin my leg, or are all Wranglers called TJ's in Canada??

(TIA, eh?)

Noneyabusiness

I think Wrangler is a GMC trademark there.

Dave Milne

Nope, Wranglers are called "jeans" up here. :)

Reply to
budman

But yes they are called "TJ's" north of the border. Until 2007 or 2008, I think. But the 2007 Wrangler won't be a TJ.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Up until this year, a Wrangler was a Chevy pickup truck here in Canada.

I just read in the paper that DC has managed to buy the name from GM so Canada is about to get it's first Jeep Wrangler for 2007. They were just called TJ's.

Mike

Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III