On-Line TJ Parts-Where?

Does anyone know of a good place to find TJ parts on-line. I'm looking for the weather stripping that goes around the tailgate. The dealer want $150.00 bucks! Used is OK as well. I've looked all over and can only find run of the mill stuff. Thanks Jim

Reply to
Jimmy

Thanks anyways, But the only weatherstripping I can find there is for theont windsheild. I'm looking for a 97 TJ tailgate weatherstripping.

Thanks Anyways

Reply to
Jimmy

Try jeepsareus.com. I couldn't see it on their website, but they have a lot of stuff so an email wouldn't hurt. No connection with them (obviously as I'm 6K miles away !), but I have bought stuff of them and they were very helpful.

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

This is a very good site, and what I was looking for. Didn't see the part I need so I e-mailed them. If there are other similar sites, I would like to know. Thanks everyone Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy