Replacing 2000 Eclipse CD Changer

My 2000 Eclipse includes the combination AM/FM cassette in-dash

4CD-Changer. I love the in-dash changer but it recently broke and I want to replace it.

I've briefly looked on-line for a dealer that sells a replacement. I would like to get the exact same unit; I'm not interested in upgrading or replacing with a different model. Does anyone know of a reliable Mitsubishi parts dealer that stocks this item?

I would even be interested in a used replacement. Aside from eBay (where I've started looking) does anyone know of a good place on-line to buy used car audio equipment like this?

Does the current Eclipse come with this same stereo?

Reply to
Slam