Oops

What are you all talking about?

Earle

***
Reply to
Earle Horton

Comments on the link: Cops have "discretion" to issue a citation or not, irrespective of civil liability, or "fault" for an accident. Despite what the state patrol told you, they do make the initial decision to issue a ticket or not. No ticket, just means the cop didn't think it was a case, that could be made to stick in court. Given his presumed years of experience and training, he is probably right. And unlike the people who read this news group, he doesn't know how special you are. ;^)

If you have "tort-based" insurance, like we have in Colorado, then your insurance companies will decide who is at fault, and who will pay, and there is little you can do about it. If they can't agree who is going to pay, it may go to a civil court judge, but this is rare. The insurance companies have to get along with each other, after all.

Nice truck, but I expected bigger tires and more chrome stuff.

Earle

***
Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Just my opinon, but I'd wait until the 08 MY to give them time to work the bugs out of the new model. As a recent magazine article said, the only things carried over from the TJ are the footman loops on the hood.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

we're going to test drive an '06 rubicon unlimited. hopefully she will decide that she wants an '06 and it wont be an issue. the 4 doors on the JK however, are promising. i wish they had put the dakar into production instead.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

i wouldnt see a rubicon dakar as a wannabe ANYTHING.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Although that same mag I read said the JKL could be considered the true replacement for the Cherokee...seating for five, solid axles. I can't remember, does the 2-door have seating for five as well?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

I sure would not buy the first year's production of any new, completely redesigned vehicle. There are sure to be lots of bugs in the first year or two.

Nathan, you probably still have time to factory order an '06 Rubi, just the way you want it. I'm not sure, but the deadline for ordering '06's may be just a few weeks from now, if that long. As often as you change vehicles, if the wifey likes the redesigned Rubi better, you can always trade the '06 in a couple of years for an '08 or '09. By '09 most all the bugs should be worked out.

Tom

Reply to
mabar

Yes Bill, what ARE you talking about?

Tom

Reply to
mabar

Again, what are you talking about?

Tom

Reply to
mabar

My OE can't eat a link like that, because it points to your news server.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Initially, I wasn't going to do this, but I wanted to see what additional lies Nathan would make up, now that he knows he is whipped, to try to regain a shred of credibility. Please, since this is an "OT" thread, do not read any more, without regulation Usenet flame protective gear in place.

----------------

Nathan made a number of mis-statements and outright lies in his last post about me. He claims to know, for example, what is going on in Silverton, CO, where he has never been, what goes on in nursing school, and to have knowledge of something that happened in Fort Collins, CO, six years ago. By his own argument "He wasn't there" so he doesn't have a clue, as to the real events. Instead, he resorts to making stuff up, as he has done in innumerable Usenet groups, being run off of some of them as a result.

Wrt the "ambulatory" service, Nathan states that I "cant even volunteer anymore because everyone knows exactly what [I'm] all about now". The "ambulatory" service is desperate for volunteers, and they don't care who. When I got back from Spain two months ago, the Director of the "ambulatory" service approached me, and asked me to renew my EMT certificate, so that I could go on "ambulatory" runs for them. I told her that I couldn't, because the Board of Directors, her employers, were crooked, and that I would not work for dishonest people. She admitted that this was true. Nathan's statement, that I can't volunteer anymore, is something plucked out of thin air, like liberals trying to take away his Mustang.

I did not "flunk out" of nursing school. I quit after three semesters, because I decided that it wasn't for me. Other people may thrive on the diet of crap that they serve in nursing school, but it doesn't agree with me. As a "self-proclaimed intellectual", I just couldn't take it. Nurses in sci.med.nursing spread the rumor, that I had flunked out. Like Nathan, they can't imagine, that everyone else, doesn't necessarily want to be like them. They are just as vicious, as Mustang owners, Harley riders, and Alaska residents, all of whom have found it necessary to drum Nathan out of their news groups.

Nathan states that the "ambulatory" nurse, from the Letter of Admonition that I posted on my web site, "helped patients who refused service". Sure Nathan. That is why the Board of Nursing called him "reckless" and stated that his behavior "could lead to serious adverse patient outcomes". "Serious adverse patient outcomes" is a euphemism for "long term disability or death". Now the nurse has a permanent, public black mark on his professional record. Just like the threads in Google Groups with Nathan's name all over them. Unlike Nathan, the nurse in question had the sense to stop calling me "crazy" when he finally saw the wind blowing the other way. When the dirt got up around his eyebrows, he realized the hole he was digging himself into. Nathan never realizes, until it is too late.

Nathan wants to know, why I don't seek support, from the nursing forums, in my "campaign" to rid the world of Silverton San Juan County "Ambulatory" Association. The reason is that nurses are not normally trained or qualified to serve on "ambulatories", and they don't, as a rule, know anything about it. The "ambulatory" service's use of nurses, without properly training or supervising them, is one of the causes of its present difficulties. The nurses that they have now all have gotten EMT certificates, after I pointed out the need for them.

Nathan states that the "entire neighborhood", where I used to live in Fort Collins, sued me, and earlier that it was an "uppity deed restricted neighborhood". Does this look like an "uppity deed restricted neighborhood"?

No, if course not. It is a typical OSB working class shanty town, of the type that Nathan and my namesake on NBC live in. If the neighborhood had sued me, there would be court papers in the Larimer County, CO district court archives, describing the lawsuit in detail. They are not there, because it just didn't happen. If Nathan figured out, from my web site, that they sued me, then it must be, that he does not read very well. This would explain the trouble that he has gotten into, on rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang, alt.troll, alt.autos.camaro.firebird, arschlecker.de, rec.motorcycles.harley, pinche.mx, alt.culture.alaska, alt.autos.dodge.trucks, and putamadre.es, to name a few of his past flaming grounds. Although he has never been to Alaska, he tried to pass himself off, as an expert on what goes on there. This is, of course, what he is trying to do here.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

The problem is that we don't know what a "KJ Unlimited" is, or a "JK Unlimited", or whatever. I lost track, when Jeep stopped using leaf springs on all four corners. My neighbor has a Liberty. Is it anything like that?

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Soooooo why don't you trim your garden a bit?

Reply to
billy ray

That's a perfect example of what I am talking about. I moved into a "less exclusive" area, where there are no weed laws, where the majority of the houses are made of real wood, and where welfare recipients rub elbows with multi-millionaires. I hear now that the town of Fort Collins, like many other Front Range cities, has become friendlier to natural gardeners, because of the shortage of water that exists. Water is like petroleum there. It seems that I was only ahead of my time. And Nathan is venturing an opinion, on something he knows nothing about.

These cities have gotten themselves into a bind now, with the subdivisions that have restrictive covenants. The cities' interest in saving water conflicts with the subdivisions' regulations to have conventional green lawns. The irony is that the cities made them adopt green lawn regulations in the first place. Most of the subdivisions have covenants, where they can only change their regulations, with seventy-five percent vote of homeowners. The kind of people that live in Colorado, you can't even get seventy-five percent to show up for a free barbecue. And after they have lived in the subdivision for a year or so, they are all pissed at somebody else. Kind of like Usenet, except that you can't escape.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Earle