OT: 2006 Wolverine 4-Wheelers Off-Road Truck Show

Hi folks,

At the risk of being accused of posting commercially, I would like to tell everyone that my offroad club is again hosting its annual charity truckshow May 20 in Livonia, MI. All proceeds from this year's show will benefit Gleaner's Community Food Bank of Southeast Michigan; all the workers are volunteer club members, and all the sponsors have donated products to the show for door prizes, giveaways, etc.

Anyone who might be in the area, please stop by and support this worthy cause. Detailed information can be found at

Thanks!

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo