Off Road Events

Anybody know of any off road events in South East England?

My kids want to watch some action!

Thanks

Reply to
Aussie0battler

Aussie0battler? south east england? is there something we should know?

Reply to
samuel mcgregor

Aussie living in England. Nine years now!

They let me out of hospital on the weekends!!!

Reply to
Aussie0battler

In message , Aussie0battler writes

Must have a word with Blunkett. Still to soft on these colonials.

Reply to
hugh

G'day mate. Woodlands 4x4 open day tomorrow in Kent near brands hatch.www.woodlands4x4.ic24.net. Or further west is the grand canyon near Shoreham by sea.www.getmuddy.co.uk.

Reply to
bones

I'm more surprised that there are any aussies left in Oz - last time I went to London they were all there. . . . . . .

Reply to
Exit

nahh, quite a few of us left. i have no intention of leaving. i couldn't bare having my chassis rust out in under 10 years. did you know you guys buy original series 1 bulkheads off us because they are in such good condition. kinda cool hey??

Reply to
samuel mcgregor