OT Bill how do you do it?

Report spammers and commercial posters to their ISPs that is. I've seen you do it many times, the spam isn't even cold yet and you've already reported it.

I want to join the fight. My target is going to be the US presidential political posters. Post US presidential post, get a complaint sent to your ISP. Seems fair

This needs to be a place to go for people like me that are sick to death of the whole thing or perhaps don't live in the US. I already know who I'm voting for and NOTHING anyone says will change my mind. Heck at this point my candidate could be proven to be an alien from Mars and it wouldn't change my vote. (cause I already know the other guy is from Mars, so it would be even )

So Bill ya got a link or something?

Dean lying in wait

Reply to
Dean

You're using Forte Agent so press Ctrl-R for raw mode to display all headers on the offending message. Look for a header such as X-Complaints-To for your target address. Be sure to forward all headers.

Go get 'em.

Steve

Dean wrote:

Reply to