In 19 day you may be able to afford a new Jeep

Hopefully Kerry does not get elected so I can afford a new jeep. Taxes will be low and housing will be as it is.

Its your choice.

See you all at the poles.

Reply to
nvrpc

hopefully either will get elected soon, so we dont have to listen to politics any more ...

Reply to
Dave Milne

Kerry is talking about taxing those who earn over $200,000.. if you earn that much, you should be able to afford a Jeep anyway.. :)

Reply to
Mike Hall

Shouldn't a requirement to vote be the ability to spell correctly the place where you vote?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Maybe he's voting from the North or South Pole ...never know.

Reply to
griffin

If you believe that then I have some beach front property in AZ for you, or maybe you should believe that and we can turn into a communist country, where everyone brings home that same amount of money no matter what you do.

Facts: The top 5% of all wage earners pay 53.25% of all taxes. People making more than $127,904. The top 10% of all wage earners pay 64.89% of all taxes. People making more than $95,754. The top 50% of all wage earners pay 96.03% of all taxes. People making more than $28,528.

I do agree with Dave though, I can't wait for the politics to get off this board.

--James

Reply to
RocknTJ

Hey NVRPC,

This is a Jeep group. Your post is spam. Why, because your are trying to sell a candidate to a non-political group. This crap fills the other groups so if you want to talk about Presidential politics go somewhere else.

I've sent a complaint to your ISP for off-topic spamming.

Have a nice day!

Dean

Reply to
Dean