OT jeep photo question

sorry about the OT question, but I was wondering how to post a pic of my jeep to help in any advise givin. in the past I've just posted it as an attachment, but I received a few complaints and suggestions to post it as a link. being new to all this stuff, I don't have a clue as to how.

Reply to
Robert Hahn

Check out something like

and sign up to get an account. They will let you upload pictures and will give you the link to share with others so they can see the pictures too. If you're really new to it then it might sound tough at first but it's really not all that bad.

"I can hammer it back into shape later." :wq!

Reply to
Shaggie

I have a photo site I used to be able to link to, but they baited and switched so now anyone that wants to see my photos has to be a member.

I can still show just the main image without folks having to join though.

There also is an empty group called alt.binaries.picture.autos.4x4 we use to post.

Mike

Robert Hahn wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Many of us use the German newsserver, and can't get binaries on the usenet. I use the free photo page on Yahoo. Set up a free account there, and use the eddress for all forms/registrations where you will probably get spam.

Reply to
Paul Calman

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

As Bill said, most ISP's give you at least 10MB or so for your own web page. I doesn't have to contain a "web page", you simply upload pictures with something like WSFTP and it looks like this:

JimG

very cool winter pics!!

Reply to
SB

Did you ever find a source for the steel part of your gas pedal? I've got one here from a `78 you can have for the cost of shipping.

Is your reply-to address a fake?

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

I was unable to find a source for one. I plan on trying to weld mine back into usable shape but if that doesn't work out I'll get up with you about the one you have. THANKS! Again, I'm talking about the lever that the pedal attaches to. The pedal attaches to one end of it and the throttle cable attaches to the other end. That's the part I need. Yes, my return address is fake. I'm: travist34 at hotmail

"I can hammer it back into shape later." :wq!

Reply to
Shaggie

thxs i actually got this one to work...

Reply to