Jim85CJ

troll

attnews wrote:

Reply to
Jim85CJ

Is that the only word you can spell???

Reply to
Jack Carter

"I'm rubber and you're glue, what you call me bounces off me and sticks to you"! Thhhhpbt!

-jeff

Reply to
Handywired

You seem unable to process the fact that so many of us HATE a president that you think is some kind of savior... get used to it! I wasn't trolling.

-jeff

Reply to
Handywired

I did not realize until seeing this thread that I have attnews killfiled. Upon reading the follow-up posts that quoted him, I see why. What a nut.

As an independent, I'm alternately bemused and appalled at how people can substitute partisanship for reality. I'm not going to say Reagan was great, but he wasn't half as bad as some of the more extreme lefties seem to think.

Brian

No, that was Davis and the rest of his democrat cronies.

just as he did the nation?

Reply to
bllsht

The Jeep was a gift from Nancy.

The caption reads: "Reagan and Gorbachev, the two most powerful men in the world, tour Rancho del Cielo. The Jeep with it's famous license plate "GIPPER" was recently returned to the Ranch through a generous donation.

Reply to
gregw45