OT--Selling cars on Internet

Earle, What did you actually do while at Microsoft?

Reply to
billy ray

I complained a lot.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Earle, you left out, "I read books about wolves and the wars in Viet Nam and Bosnia".

lol

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Perhaps I should rephrase that question.

What did Microsoft expect you to be doing while you were there? ( irregardless of whether you actually did it or not.)

Reply to
billy ray

Heh, Craigs List warns people to only buy locally, and the three closest sites are all at least six hours from here. I found the fraud alerts extremely helpful though.

Here's some ad copy and a few pictures, if anyone is interested. We have decided to let the locals look at it for a few days. And Mrs. Horton says, "Why don't you post it on that worthless Jeep news group you read all the time?"

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to