Anyone know of a good place to sell my M Class? & has anyone sold a used car on carpress.co.uk

My friend told me about this site called Carpress that he leased his van through and that they offer free car lsitings and i don't know if to use it or stick to the Autotrader route, although i'll have to pay Autotrader.

Many thanks guys

Reply to
ujohn

It depends on how fast you want to sell your car. I'd take advantage of the free listing in the meantime but Autotrader is better.

Ebay is another good choice because it is a free listing there until the car is sold... if I recalled correctly. A listing on ebay will give you a listing on autotrader also.

Reply to
Tiger

DON'T list it on ebay. You will encounter, goons, no brainers, fools, tyre kickers, nutcases, experts who actually know f/a. You will get these sorts who will bid but not view (even if the description states viewing a must). When they win they will then come to you and inspect the vehicle then and then say it's this that and the other so as not to buy it or expect you to knock loads off. They have then wasted your time and listing money.

Whereas Autotrader users tend to view first. Yes they might haggle but I have found them more genuine.

Reply to
Kurt Ayrez