[OT] sorta.. WW-II memorial dedication starts real soon now

L.W.(ßill)

L.W.(ßill)

L.W. (ßill) Hughes III did pass the time by typing:

I've got a few photos of the memorial. Some panoramas that didn't come out too well. Unfortunatly they are on my laptop at work. Wish I would have taken individual shots of each pillar and inscription. Plus a couple of shots from the air.

Gonna kick my own ass if I deleted those from work.

FWIW, I am recording this to avi/mpg4 format. Gonna be one BIG file though.

I'll have to split it somehow then post it in bits to one of the binary groups.

Reply to
DougW

DougW did pass the time by typing:

(BOGGLE)

er.. at 6.68G mebby not. :/

That's what I get for recording in high quality about 2 hours of TV.

Gonna have to trim/edit. Never done that before this should be "interesting."

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)