Out of 4wd Hard

Reply to
twaldron

L.W.(ßill)

Bill,

I noticed that too. There were areas of freeway flooded with a pool of water for lack of adequate drainage. That did not bother me so much since that Vega I bought locally for $150 to get me to Mexico on weekends and the Olympic Games in LA was also really fun swamping in the surf off PC highway. I figured splashing through a fresh water pool on the freeway was removing some salt! ;-)

Cheers!

Perry

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote:

Reply to