Ox locker update

Was out with 3 other jeeps and a bronco on Sunday, got to try out my Ox locker for a full test run, gone for 10 hours, 7 of which was off road driving. Had the Ox on and off about 10 times as needed, flawless, instant on, instant off. I've still only had it in for a couple weeks but this was a good test run for it, so thought I would keep anyone interested up to date.

Reply to
Greg

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

I see by ur post above that you are in Canada Greg... how much was that OX for the d30 by the time you got it to the door...I realy want a slectable front but I'm poor these days...

Thanks! Jeff (Nova Scotia) '03 TJ

Reply to
4X4PLAY

Reply to