WTB: Powertrax No-Slip Lockers, best price?

Hi,

Anyone know the best deals on Powertrax No-Slip Lockers? Need for a D30 front and Ford 8.8 rear.

Thanks,

Paul

Reply to
pbarton

Google..

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
Greg

The No-Slip's smoothness is ideal for the rear but it would be lost on the front axle where a Powertrax Lockrite would be just as smooth but less $$$. I have a No-Slip in my front axle but only because I won it. It's no smoother than others with the Lockrite when we're talking about the front axle.

Jerry

pbart> Hi,

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Here's a total upgrade, located in Western Utah

I am selling all the stuff I took off, or was going to put on my 71 Jeepster. Dana 44 front and rears with lock rights and 4:88 gears. These axles have had a spring over done, they come with new springs with an extra leaf and new shocks. This would be a straight bolt on for someone that wants to upgrade their rig. The drivelines are new with cv joints. Theses do not have

200 miles on them since I had them built, 5 miles of that would be off road. $1,500.00 for all

If anyone is interested send me an email to and i will forward it to him. He is a decent guy, no BS.

Reply to
Stupendous Man