Palo Duro

It took almost 2 years, but I finally completed my web pages on the Palo Duro Jeep Jamboree 2002. We also got to take a camera into a shop to take pictures durring my buddy's locker install on his CJ-7.

Barry R.

Thanks for sharing Barry, I enjoyed your site.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
Barry R.

Reply to
twaldron

Thought that the pics and text of the Palo Duro Jamboree made for a good read.. now if I could just convince the 'other half' that a 4 inch lift and rock crawler tires are the way to go.. lol..

Reply to
Mike Hall