Looking for someone

I'm looking for the name of a Jeeper that I want to put on my web site. I feel bad that I forgot his name, but he has one of the best looking CJ rigs I have ever seen. He was also a great trail guide for us on the YO Jeep Jamboree in 2003. I'm trying to put together some web pages that document the event and I really need his name.

This is what he looks like

This is his Jeep "Flipper"

If I recall correctly, his first name is "Dave?"

Reply to
Barry

Looks like his nametag says David Dunnison or something close to that, from Houston TX, maybe.

JD

Reply to
Josh D

Ok, I just noticed that he has a name tag on, and that I can zoom in on the pic and read it

Reply to
Barry

Googling "Dave Dennison" + Jeep found a number of hits, including this one with the sentence " It turned out to be fellow SAJE member Dave Dennison who runs a Jeep named "Flipper" (2 guesses how it got that name, and the second one doesn't count!)."

Dave Milne

Reply to
Dave Milne