Parts

Hi all:

My 1995 Grand Cherokee Laredo needs a new front pipe with O2 sensor. Firestone quoted me some rediculous price like $569 or something. Is there a cheap web store you guys can recommend? maybe I can buy it and have them install it or something, what do y'all think?

-John

Reply to
John

Stop by your corner Mom & Pop muffler shop and ask what they want for one installed..

Reply to
billy ray

at $569 that pipe probably came with a big bag o weed. :)

Gonna assume you have the I6....

Any decent muffler shop can bend one up for you (or fix the mashed bit if that's what happened) but if you insist on OEM. $183

the sensor you can get from napaonline.com for about $59.

The hardest part about replacing that pipe is the catalytic converter clamp, it's almost always rusted shut.

I'd do the sensor myself, check a few local muffler shops, You might find one that will throw the parts on for a reasonable rate.

Or you could use this as an excuse for a whole new high-flow system.

DougW

I got my 89 manifold for $129

Reply to
Stupendous Man

Reply to
philthy

Just search for the part by description and part number on Google. There are a ton of places on the web that sell that part for a heck of a lot lesss.

Nat Man

Reply to
Nat Man