PHX mechanic

i'm looking for a mechanic in paradise valley area (or relatively near there) that is good with CJ5s. the last guy i tried took nearly 2 weeks to install a carb.

any recommendations?

i have a 83 CJ5, 4sp manual, 258ci. currently having issues with i believe a sticky push rod, and i also need the steering looked at.

Reply to
netmunky

Paradise valley, ID? How far are you from treasure valley? I'm up in CDA.

Carl

Reply to
Carl S

sorry, paradise valley, arizona

in the north west area or phoenix.

i haven't been to idaho s> Paradise valley, ID? How far are you from treasure valley? I'm up in CDA. >

Reply to
netmunky