Ping Bill Hughes...

Now we know what you 'been up to:

.

-or -

Pretty awesome, I'd say!!!!!!!

Capt. Purple

Reply to
Captain Purple

Bills been gone for 11 years? I guess THAT explains the threads about him being bulletproof!! 8^) DISCLAIMER: I'm just kidding here, folks. Please don't get the wrong idea.

John

.>

Reply to
John R

I afraid to ask what you were looking for when you found that, Cap. n.

.>

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Ha! No big deal actually... my wife was getting some of their cards for her shop and she happened to leave the page open.

C.P.

.> >

Reply to
Captain Purple