PING> JBJeep

Jenn!! Look what I got!

The whole trip was an adventure, we had a GREAT time and as soon as I finish cleaning up I'll sit down and post a good log and some photos.

Man it was a great trip, and to get this this particular YJTB, is a real feather in my cap.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

SWEEEEETTTT!!!

He doesnt look thrilled. Cant wait to hear the details.

No caching for me this weekend. =( Its a bummer, but... first things first.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep