PING> Nathan Collier

Hi, Nate, I tried to send this to your jeepmail at 7slotgrille address, but it bounced:

If you're interested, I have four pdf files you might want to put on your servers... They are pretty big (from 35 to 45 Megs each). They are the complete Mopar parts catalogs for 81-86 Jeeps, 88-90 Jeeps, 91-93 Jeeps, and

94-96 Jeeps (all models!) (I don't know where the 87 model year is). If you're interested, I could try to zip them up and email them to you. Let me know.

Jim

98 TJ SE 90 SJ GW
"You can do any job in the world with the wrong tool if you try hardenough..." "4x4" in caps is "$X$"
Reply to
TJim

I'm sending a set to L.W. right now. (He asked me nicely)

Reply to
TJim

hi jim, email me sometime at

Nathan Collier