Ping 66 6F HCS

Hey Scott, as promised I got some shots of some vintage Trans Am cars at Sears Point on Sunday. In particular the No. 2 '69 Dan Gurney car was there, so I took about 10 shots of that one. (It got pranged. :( .)

I tried to email you at the munged email address you use on the Usenet but it bounced back.

These files are about .5 MB each, and there's about 20. I could reduce the file size or send multiple emails or just send them all at once and lock up your commputer for a half hour if you're on dialup. So give give me delivery instructions and an email addy. You can email me at one 80 out at hotmail dot com or reply here in ramfm.

180 Out
Reply to
one80out

D.K.R.

wrote

No problem, I sent you an email. You can also probably figure out my email addy from my website address. Just drop the ~ and send it to comcast.net.

Reply to
66 6F HCS