photos 96 mustang gt vert with new leather & removed spoiler

Finally :)

BTW the leather plus shipping & tax was $764 at

Scotter

I REALLY like that two tone leather. I have many times thought I would like something like that, never got around to looking for it.

Yup, looks REAL nice!!

I converted my 98 to tht two tone interior rather than the plain tan. Maybe someday I will do the seats like this too. Did you have a shop put the covers on or did you DIY it?

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Thanks, Kate! I had a local shop (Austin) do the work and I believe it was around $500 labor but it has been awhile so I may be off as much as $200.

Reply to
Scotter

How does the leather compare to the OEM leather? Softer... maybe???

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Yeah it is softer. Ah and it smells sooo good :)

Reply to
Scotter

You are such a lucky boy !

Whooo hoo!

: > How does the leather compare to the OEM leather? : > Softer... maybe??? : >

: > Kate : >

: >

: :

Reply to