PING > seahag

Hey! I was surfing Ebay and found this, thought of you and Clementine.....

Right color, prolly too big but what the heck.. it was the thuoght that counts... maybe?

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Neat! But I think I'll let Betty have it, I've gone rather 'Rust' crazy lately...you should have seen the Amber Fire bed sheets at Hecht's over the holidays! Hubby put his foot down on that idea! My hat's been shipped tho.

Seahag

"KJ.Kate" wrote:

Reply to
Seahag

I think this could be a violation of the charter if the link goes to Ebay, this is also off-topic but does not have OT in the subject. I think these people need reported now!

Reply to
David Owsley

I wish I knew where you lived, I would hunt you down and kick you HARD right in the shin.

Smart aleck! ;¬D

KJK

: > Seahag : >

: > "KJ.Kate" wrote: : >

: >> Hey! I was surfing Ebay and found this, thought of you and : >> Clementine..... : >>

: >>

: >> Right color, prolly too big but what the heck.. it was the thuoght that : >> counts... maybe? : >>

: >> KJK : >>

: >>

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

billy ray

I think you should learn how to read before coming in here trying to shit disturb.

The Charter text is located here: ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Shit disturbers usually just get run off the group. They certainly won't get any help from most folks if they ever need it.

Mike

Mike Romain

Psstt.. Mike... I thought he was just teasing, after that last brewhaha went around. Kind of sarcastic humor and all that.

I HOPE he was teasing....

KJK

: > I think this could be a violation of the charter if the link goes to Ebay, : > this is also off-topic but does not have OT in the subject. I think these : > people need reported now! : >

: > > Seahag : > >

: > > "KJ.Kate" wrote: : > >

: > >> Hey! I was surfing Ebay and found this, thought of you and : > >> Clementine..... : > >>

: > >>

: > >> Right color, prolly too big but what the heck.. it was the thuoght that : > >> counts... maybe? : > >>

: > >> KJK : > >>

: > >>

: > >

: > >

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Could be. Most folks use something like ;-) if teasing. If trolling, his posting style fits.

Mike

"KJ.Kate" wrote:

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Reply to
Mike Romain

Yea, there is that.... ;¬Þ

KJK

: > Psstt.. Mike... I thought he was just teasing, after that last brewhaha went : > around. : > Kind of sarcastic humor and all that. : >

: > I HOPE he was teasing.... : >

: > KJK : >

: > : > I think this could be a violation of the charter if the link goes to : > Ebay, : > : > this is also off-topic but does not have OT in the subject. I think : > these : > : > people need reported now! : > : >

: > : > > Seahag : > : > >

: > : > > "KJ.Kate" wrote: : > : > >

: > : > >> Hey! I was surfing Ebay and found this, thought of you and : > : > >> Clementine..... : > : > >>

: > : > >>

> : > >>

: > : > >> Right color, prolly too big but what the heck.. it was the thuoght : > that : > : > >> counts... maybe? : > : > >>

: > : > >> KJK : > : > >>

: > : > >>

: > : > >

: > : > >

Reply to
KJ.Kate

I have one similar to that, its a zip up hoody, but its the thermal lined one, in bright orange, says Jeep on the R or L shoulder/chest (can remember which side its on) in dark green letters. Has the J-41 tag too. Very heavy weight and really really warm. Even tho I dont really like orange, it still was a nice gift to get.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

center shin usually gets their attention better.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

Where we wheel in the fall, orange is a really good color to wear. Way too many fools with guns in the woods.

Mike

Mike Romain

In the late summer it is drunk fools with guns.

Reply to
billy ray

A friend up in Northern Ontario, use to paint his 4x4 dayglow orange every fall. Said he did it for two reasons, one so you could find it the snow and also so the crazy drunk french hunters wouldn't shoot at him, at least not as much.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

No shit. We had to fire off a loud horn in a 3 shot blast at the camp we were at last fall because of too much nearby gunfire.

Mike

Snow wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain
8^p~~~~

Seahag ;^)

Reply to
Seahag

Yeah, I thought he was joking too...

Seahag

"KJ.Kate" wrote:

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Reply to
Seahag

Is this drool? lol

8^p~~~~ ^
Reply to
Tomes

It looks more like a great big raspberry to me...

|¬Þ

: > Seahag : > ;^) : >

: > >

: > >> Seahag : > >>

: > >> "KJ.Kate" wrote: : > >>

: > >>> Hey! I was surfing Ebay and found this, thought of you : > >>> and Clementine..... : > >>>

: > >>>

: > >>> Right color, prolly too big but what the heck.. it was : > >>> the thuoght that : > >>> counts... maybe? : > >>>

: > >>> KJK : > >>>

: > >>>

: > >>

: > >>

: > >

: > >

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Yeah.... but _now_ we're bottom posting???!!!

Seahag (tired after a long day busting my nuts and re-torquing them)

Reply to
Seahag