PING - Kate

Hmm.. I will look. Not at home, maybe on the remote?

Reply to
KJ.Kate

What is your addy again, s v t kate at excite dot com, right?

I will forward or re-send it if you like. It will come from a Yahoo addy.

I thought you were ignoring me, and hated me, and was worried about this. And I didn't say anything but some self-loathing spew

And so there you see my paranoia, ya cool chick =)

KJ.Kate wrote:

Reply to
Wound Up

Uh... no. If I thought it was THAT I would have told you so!

Heh. Yea, resend it! KJK

: : KJ.Kate wrote: : > nope, nada. : >

: >

: >

: : : -- : Wound Up : ThunderSnake #65 : : AHPBBFM posting rules:

AHPBBFM links page:

KJ.Kate