Ping---->twaldron

Have you got the scanner yet? What made you decide against the PC based system. I am looking at the Elmscan 5. Do you (or anyone else have any insight? 26 degrees in Quinlan. Gotta love Texas TomP

Reply to
TomP

Hey TomP!

I thought having the more portable one might come in handy some day, for my vehicles or maybe a friend's. I do really like the PC based systems, though. I'm not familiar with Elmscan, so I can't help there. I purchased it on slow shipping since I don't have an immediate problem so it should show up first or second week in Dec.

BTW, it's warming up here!

tw

Reply to
twaldron