Ping>>>>>>>>>>> SVTKate

LOL, mail call!

Yo veo que una buena amistad te manda mucha paz y mucho amor hoy y siempre.

I see that a good friend sends you lots of love and peace today and always.

Esta vez los astrologos acertaron

This time the astrologers got it right.

I lived your translation better. Thank you so much. Did I mention that my cousin used to be a quarterback for Tennessee? If not, then you did a hell of a job. If I did, well...than you still did a hell of a job!

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

ROFLMAO!

Glad you like it!

We were looking at cards, and seriously when we ran across that one laughed and joked about it and decided that it would be fun.

I gotta tell ya, I am really relieved that it didn't translate into something horrible! So, now you have to email us a photo of our little quarterback in his taining uniform..

Hugs!

Dick n Me....

Reply to
SVTKate