Pitman Arm

I want to know if anybody out there in Jeep land has a stock (not dropped) pitman arm that they would be willing to part with? I ordered some springs and I'm going to begin the transformation soon. I'll buy a new one if I must, a used one if I can.

Thanks,

Chip

Reply to
Chip

I have one for a TJ.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

I too have a TJ one I'd be willing to part with.

Email me at snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAM.satx.rr.com. Just remove both NOSPAMs.

Eric

Reply to
Eric

Dang, I did not even mention what I need it for. It's a '76 CJ-7. I'll have a set of lifted springs with shackles, a drop pitman arm and, wheels with 35's for sale soon.

Chip

Reply to
Chip