73 mach 1 pitman arm

Hey People! Hoping someone can help me out here... Have to replace my pitman arm, but can't seem to find a place to order it from. I'm in Canada, but don't care where the part comes from. Anybody can help? Thanks

Reply to
Sabrina Grenier - Sébastien Rainville

69GT4spdtrac-loc

I have a used one here - $75 plus shipping CDN $

69GT4spdtrac-loc wrote:
Reply to
Merc

Reply to
Sabrina Grenier - Sébastien Rainville

would you happent o have Johns Classic Cougar and Mustang website? Thanks

69GT4spdtrac-loc wrote:
Reply to
JohnnyK

Hi there I do have the number here it is his name is John and number

905-669-4494 I do not think he has a web site check with him and post back please. Thanks Dave

Reply to
69GT4spdtrac-loc

Yah its in great shape but I was hoping to sell it complete with PS box.

69GT4spdtrac-loc wrote:
Reply to
Merc