95 Grand Cherokee Question

I recently ot my father's 95 Grand Cherokee. It has 26,000 miles on it. There is a lot of rust particularly the brakes and brake lines. I will have them replaced. Is there anyhing else that I should e concerned about? The gas tank was replaced due to rust. My father lives near the ocean, so the salt air really did a number on this car. The engine runs great.

Reply to
mstrspy