power steering on 75 FJ40

I have a 1975 Toyota FJ40 and I'd like to have power steering. Is there a procedure to convert from manual? I think the 1980 to 1982 FJ40's could be had with power steering.

Please respond to snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

TIA

God exists, or God does not exist, or I am God and I am dreaming all this.

Reply to
Ralph DL

you might be better off asking in a Toyota forum ...

Dave Milne