power steering conversion

I have a 92 toyota standard 2x pickup 4cyl., with manuel steering. I would very much like to convert to power steering if this is possible and not too costly. thanks for any and all responses as to how to go about doing this.

Reply to
chzbykr

Try

and locate a donor vehcile with a similarengine and drivetrain, get the pump, brackets, hoses, reservoir,crankshaft pulley, steering box, etc. and put it on your truck.

Reply to
Roger Brown

Not terribly hard to do - get from same engine though not a 6! Get the whole steering column awhen you pull it and you'll have the adjustable steering wheel too - and perhaps intermittant wipers (if ya don't already have).

Reply to
Wolfgang