power windows in XJ?

I've got an 84 XJ and the power window switches keep acting up. It appears the connection on the back of them tends to work loose and/or corrode. Any suggestions on a) keeping them tight/clean and b) finding a cheap source for the tiny clips that hold the socket onto it? Last time I checked the $tealership wanted an outrageous amount for them, individually!

Reply to
wkearney99

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III