power windows problem

The power windows lockout switch no longer works in my 2000 cherokee limited..

Can I bypass the switch or at least just replace the switch and not the entire assembly???

Thank-you for your help!!

Jim

Reply to
jim

You can bypass it. Just jumper the connectors and put some tape over it. * use a similar gauge wire or the wire will just burn out.

First thing I'd do is take the door panel off and check to see if the plug has come loose. Those little plastic ears break after a few years. Mine is held on with a couple of zipties.

Reply to
DougW