Questions about these Jeep parts

Hi y'all. Today I removed the yoke from the front of my transfer case because it got damaged when the u-joint blew out on me. I took this picture:

I removed the nut that held the yoke on, the yoke came off of theoutput shaft easily enough, and that washer thingie you see just tothe left of the yoke also came off. is that washer thingie the crushwasher that needs to be replaced, or some kind of spacer and the crushwasher is still up in there somewhere? I'm used to buying parts formuch older vehicles and usually have to get them from online sources.I'm wondering if I could just got to an Advance Auto parts store andbuy a new yoke and those straps that attach the u-joint to the yokeand also a new yoke. My Jeep is a '76 CJ5. I wouldn't mind orderingthe parts online if someone could please point me to a good source forthem. Oh yeah. Also please take a look at this picture:
removed that from the top of my skid-plate. I think it's thetransmission mount, or at least half of that assembly. Is that right?So if I order a replacement for that part I'd ask for the transmissionmount? So those are my 3 questions. 1- is that the crush washer Isee in the picture mentioned above? 2- Can someone please point me toa good online source for replacement parts like these? 3- Is thatsecond picture my transmission mount so I'd order it by that name?Thanks in advance for input and help with my novice questions.

Reply to
Shaggie

Hi, I do not know where you live but hope this helps you.

did a goggle search for Chrysler jeep parts online and got thislink. Have a happy Fourth of July!

Have sense,patience,and self-restrain,and no mischief will come.

Reply to
mctiger

The tc front shaft (or rear, either) does not use a crush washer. The differential pinon shaft uses the crush washer to pre-load the input shaft but there's no preload to worry about on the tc. You might want to replace the seal on the tc while you have it apart, but the only precaution about re-installing the yoke is to grease the shaft/seal to prevent damage from running dry and set the torque as spec'd.

Reply to
Will Honea

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III